Monday, January 10, 2011

What does it all mean?

Technically, I suppose, I have already accomplished 1 and 2 on my list (which will stay on the side bar permanently as a reminder to myself and whatever readers I may have). Is this cheating? I don't think so...and it's my list, so guess who's say matters? The List took me some time, and it's something I have been thinking about for a while. It's obvious that some of these things are much bigger undertakings than others, but that's the beauty of it. Take Flying a Kite for instance...I might do that 20 times between now and 35, but that isn't the point. It serves as a reminder for something that I have said I need/want to do, and in the chaos of daily life, haven't remembered to do it. So here I am, telling myself that these things, big and small, are important to me and WILL get done. I am a procrastinator, and it's not something I want to teach my daughter, and it's not something I want to call myself forever. This is step 1 (and 2!) of many in front of me. So far, so good....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment