Friday, January 7, 2011

The List

1. Make a 35 before 35 list
2. Start a blog about this list
3. Learn to bake bread
4. Run the Beach to Beacon
5. Donate my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths
6. Take a cooking class
7. Plant a garden
8. Make a decision with my fabulous husband about expanding our family
9. Train for, and participate in, a triathlon
10. Grow my own tomatoes
11. Take a dance class
12. Build a fairy house on Mackworth Island with N
13. Find a cause I am passionate about to volunteer for
14. Involve N in volunteering
15. Learn to golf
16. Move my family towards a more sustainable and organic lifestyle
17. Take a mini vaca with my mother
18. Take N to swimming lessons
19. Cook and host a holiday meal for my family
20. Cook and host a holiday meal for my friends
21. Learn to knit
22. Take a vacation ALONE with my husband
23. Make my goal weight
24. Reunite with the Roods cousins
25. Take N to see The Nutcracker
26. Watch Casablanca
27. Get a new tattoo
28. Participate in a "no spending" month
29. Fly a kite
30. Eat at Fore Street
31. Snowshoe
32. See a Broadway show
33. Have a yard sale
34. Make a baby book for Nora
35. Make a wedding album

The "rules":

These don't need to be accomplished in any particular order. I do need to write about it afterwards...sometimes before and during. I reserve the right to "tweak" any task, but not completely change it or take it away. If I don't accomplish all of it? Hmmm...I live in shame and take public lashings on this blog. Orrrr...I add it to my 40 before 40 list that comes after. 

Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. I love this concept and may have to do something similar along with you (especially as we'll turn 35 at the same time, so we can hold each other accountable!)

    Love it - and I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete