Monday, March 14, 2011

Only 30-something More To Go!

On Friday, I left work early and did this:


That would be most of my hair. Yes, it's a little creepy laying there like that, but not nearly as creepy as carrying it around in a plastic bag like I was afterwards!


And today, I put it in this:


Sorry about the terrible quality, but my phone is my only means of picture taking for the time being. My 8 or so inches of hair are in that envelope, ready to head to Ohio.

It's A LOT of hair off my head. I feel light, I feel free, and I also feel like I am missing a limb in some ways. Washing it, brushing it, putting product in it to tame it is SO. MUCH. EASIER. I swear it took 20 minutes off my ready time. This makes the husband and the child happy, I am sure. I am so happy I did this, for myself, and for someone out there who will hopefully reap the benefits of that long (slightly creepy) ponytail that is on it's way to Ohio.

Here is the end result, although this isn't really an accurate take on it since they straightened it after cutting it. I never straighten my hair unless some poor sap offers to do it for me. It's the only picture I have at the moment, so it will do. Once I have a better (and curly) one I will post it. So for now, here you go:





Cheers to Spring Hair and checking something else off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment